Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thing One

Now I have finally completed all of Thing One. I have posted a blog entry, created an avatar and exported it to my blog. It was all easier than I thought it would be and kind of fun thinking about what I would choose to look like. I can see why people who regularly do these types of things spend so much time doing them. It's fun! I'll be back on another day to "change my clothes" and update the background. Where else can I look good in anything and be anywhere I want to be? Think of the possibilities... Wow! I guess maybe I am starting to understand my daugher's obsession with her MySpace page. Closing the generation gap - it's a good thing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, cats, cooking and bowling! You obviously have discerning taste and appreciate the finer things in life. I look forward to reading your blog. I think we have a lot in common.

Cindy Miller said...

How do I get my avatar on my blog?